26th October 2018 - Cerebral stroke: MEMORI-net and the new rehabilitation perspectives - Medical Professionals’ Event
"Cerebral stroke: MEMORI-net and the new rehabilitation perspectives"
Medical Professionals’ Event - Bibione, 26th October 2018
On Friday 26th October 2018, at Bibione Thermae, the MEMORI-net consortium organizes a medical professionals' event focused on the new rehabilitation perspectives in the context of the cerebral stroke.
The event will include some theoretical talks (in the morning) and some training schools-working groups (in the afternoon).
The agenda of the event is the following one:
||Registration of the participants
||Presentation of the course
Neurobiological aspects (moderators: Prof. Manganotti; Dr. Bazzano)
- Ischemic Stroke: Clinical and Therapeutic Implications (Dr. Rojc)
- Neurobiological Markers of Post-Stroke Rehabilitation (Prof. Tongiorgi)
Neuromotor aspects (moderators: Dr. Lucangeli; Dr.ssa Bonzi)
- Assessment and rehabilitation of motor deficit in ischemic stroke (Dr. Angelo Lucangeli)
- Neuromotor rehabilitation by Neurofeedback (Prof. Battaglini)
Neurocognitive aspects (moderators: Prof. Rumiati; Dr. D'Anna)
- Neuropsychological assessment in patients with stroke (Dr.ssa Galli)
- Neurocognitive rehabilitation in patients with stroke (Dr. Lunardelli)
1. The clinical assessment of the patient
- Neurological scales (EON, NIH, Barthel, Pain, Allodynia - Dr. Baldi)
- Cognitive scales (Dr.ssa Galli)
- Motor scales (Dr. Montagner)
2. A new App for the Rehabilitation of Executive Functions (Dr.ssa Lunardelli)
3. Neurofeedback (Dr. Jarmolowska, Miladinovic, Marco Colussi)
4. The ICT Platform: innovation, functioning, output and data transmission (Dr.ssa Marceglia)
||Closing of the works
Conference venue: Savoy Beach Hotel - Bibione Italy
Don't forget to register you!
Download the brochure!